Good blood circulation is vital to a person's health. The heart pumps the blood around the body and as the blood circulates, it delivers oxygen and nutrients to the body's cells and takes away waste products.
Good blood circulation helps to:
• Reduce fat accumulation
• Remove excessive fat
• Reduces cellulites
• Increase metabolism & burn fat easily
• Tone & shape up
• Reduce varicose veins
• Activate & revitalize cells and tissues
• Improve fatigue
• Improve microcirculation
• Remove toxins effectively
• Improve immunity
• Reduce joint & leg discomfort
Superior 360° Fat Locking Fabric from USA & layered with high technology Ultra-Fiber Cooling Fabric from Japan
Exclusive Honeycomb Weaving & Stitching Technology to Push (P), Lift (L), Lock (L) & Support (S), and yet still remains highly elastic & stretchable
Cool to skin due to excellent breathability and thermal release effect
6x better perspiration & 3x softer compared to normal shaping lingerie fabric
Soft & fits to the body, giving you supreme comfort and breathability
Enhanced with Far Infrared Red (FIR) using FIT Nano-Dot Technology from Korea for better blood flow and metabolism
Beaded with 13 magnetic crystals at specific Acupoints to activate circulation
360° Shaping & Lifting
Effectively Push, Lift, Lock and Support body fats 360° for a curvaceous body contour
• Flattens stomach belly effortlessly
• Lifts sagging buttocks for a perfect shape
• Tones, firms and shapes up your legs for a beautiful contour
• Full length from high waist to ankle provides full coverage and protection
Therapeutic & Functional
Studies have shown that FIR helps to:
• Improve blood circulation [1,6]
• Activate body metabolism 
• Improve sleeping quality 
• Relief fatigue and relieves stress 
• Reduce muscle pain 
• Relief menstrual pain 
Magnetic crystals are beaded at specific Acupoints to increase the flow of blood, oxygen and nutrients, hence promote healing  and help relieve muscle pain .
1. Sit comfortably and slightly bend your body forward. Roll up one leg of your pants, then insert one leg into the pants.
2. Pull the pants from ankle up to your knee. Make sure there are no wrinkles or loose areas.
3. Repeat Steps 1 - 2 for the other leg.
4. Now, gently pull the pants up to your waist while you alternate between your left and right legs. To put on the pants easily, move your hips to the left and right while pulling the pants up to your waist.
*Caution: If you’re perspiring, you may find it difficult to put on the pants. Improper wearing of the pants may lead to discomfort.
5. Push the fats at your inner and outer thighs to your hips to give a better shaping effect and a more comfortable experience.
6. Attach the hook-and-eye closure at the front of the waist band. Then, pull up the zipper.
7. Raise and lower your legs a few times while holding on to both sides of the waist bands, then move your left and right knees up alternatively to ensure that the pants fit nicely over your hips and legs.
1. Park, Y. J., et al. (2018). Analysis of muscular elasticity according to infrared and ultrasound therapy by sonoelastography. Journal of physical therapy science, 30(8), 1024–1029. doi:10.1589/jpts.30.1024
2. Vatansever, F., & Hamblin, M. R. (2012). Far infrared radiation (FIR): its biological effects and medical applications. Photonics & lasers in medicine, 4, 255–266. doi:10.1515/plm-2012-0034
3. Ke, Y.M., et al. (2012). Effects of Somatothermal Far-Infrared Ray on Primary Dysmenorrhea: A Pilot Study Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Article ID 240314, 8 pages.
4. Bio-magnetic Therapy Health Technology Assessment Unit Medical Development Division Ministry of Health Malaysia 002/08. Retrieved from file:///C:/Users/LeongCM/Downloads/biomagnetic%20(1).pdf
5. Arabloo, J., et al. (2017). Health technology assessment of magnet therapy for relieving pain. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29445660
6. Shui, S. (2015). Far-infrared therapy for cardiovascular, autoimmune, and other chronic health problems: A systematic review. Experimental biology and medicine (Maywood, N.J.), 240(10), 1257–1265. doi:10.1177/1535370215573391
360 Fat Locking Fabric from USA, Ultra-Fiber Cooling Fabric from Japan
Looking for exclusive members only deals and offers? Check out our business opportunity page.