Uniquely blended with premium quality black tea leaves and authentic bamboo salt from Korea. It is aromatic, smooth, creamy and it satisfies your taste buds.
13g x 20 sachets
Out of stock
Black tea offers a variety of health benefits because it has high content of flavonoids, including catechin, theaflavins and thearubigins. These components are known as powerful antioxidants .
Bamboo salt is rich in minerals and trace minerals , including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, manganese, copper, potassium and zinc. Different minerals are required by body to perform different functions in order to keep us healthy.
Min Cha - Aromatic, smooth, creamy and satisfies your taste buds
• Formulated with premium quality black tea leaves
• Contains bamboo salt
• Delicious and refreshing taste
• No sugar added
• No artificial flavouring and colouring
• Good source of antioxidants
Pour Min Cha into a cup. Add hot water (150ml). Stir and serve.
1. Dwyer, J. T., & Peterson, J. (2013). Tea and flavonoids: where we are, where to go next. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 98(6 Suppl), 1611S–1618S. https://doi.org/10.3945/ajcn.113.059584
2. Zhao, X. & et.al. (2012). Alkaline and antioxidant effects of bamboo salt. Journal of the Korean Society of Food Science and Nutrition, 41(9), 1301–1304. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2012.41.9.1301
Premium quality black tea leaves and authentic bamboo salt from Korea
Looking for exclusive members only deals and offers? Check out our business opportunity page.